9.20.2008

Our one year anniversary is coming....

In two weeks from today, is our One year anniversary party. It actually starts Friday at 3 p.m., but the best is going to be on Saturday with Beth from Eliwill bringing all her fabulous jewlery, Vana from Le Papiers and her lovely stationary, and Alyssa from Revamp who has awesome drawer knobs and paper products.
The Party starts Friday at 3 with wine and appi's, and all day Saturday 10-5 with lots of mimosa's and pastries.
So, mark your calender if you haven't yet for October 3rd and 4th!
Also, Thank you so much for making my first day "online" so wonderful! I received some great feedback and i will be adding some more in the next few weeks.
Truly, without all you wonderful friends that I have met in blog land, and all my awesome customers, there would be no Lola B's, so Thank You!!!!

10 comments:

paige said...

congratulations kasey!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait.

littlebyrd said...

Oh man! I wish I was there so I could go. You are going to have so much fun! Congratulations on one year!

Jeanne Oliver said...

The picture looks great...it looks like you got the shop back in order after the fair. I hope your anniversary celebration goes well! You have some talented girls coming to sell at the shop. Wish I could be there.

cameron said...

Hi - so happy for you one year anniversary! So proud of what you have done! And it was great to read all about Country Living (well, except for the rain part) - Horray for Kasey and Lola B's!!!

Vana said...

I can't wait! I have had so many great ideas that i would like to share with you....

Mrs.French said...

Happy Anniversary...so lovely for you and us too. Wish I could join in the festivities.

Alyssa said...

I cant wait either!! I am getting more product ready:)

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Congratulations!! I will drink a long distance mimosa toast to you that day and wish you more success than you will know what to do with!! St. Charles is lucky to have you!!

dee said...

Happy anniversary!! What a milestone, that is fantastic:)

Also, I wanted to let you know that I FINALLY got to putting up the I Heart Your Blog award! I'm sorry it took me so long...I've just had a crazy couple of weeks with work/personal things. I even added a little twist; check it out!: http://www.thelilbee.com/2008/09/youre-it.html