8.18.2008

Life with five kids....

This is Brenna with Cole

The babes, Cassidy and Cole

Sorry Brenna, had to get you in a pic of "mother of five" eats on the go!






Lola and I had a flight out Friday morning to Utah, to visit one of my very best friends Brenna who just had her twins. Now, heading to Utah made me a little Leary, since everyone knows that I love my skinny vanilla latte every morning and a good glass of red vino in the eve, but alas...........plenty of starbucks around and I even ordered a glass of red at dinner when we went out. Brenna assured me that just because they were Mormon, and lived in Utah, that they were still part of the norm:)
Her twins marked babies 4 &5, and let me tell you, there are only a handful of people that I know, that could handle this.

I met Brenna 7 years ago in Colorado when we had our first boys in Gymboree class. "Oh, Gymboree class" you say? Yes, I did mention that in the previous post, didn't I? That's a class that you do with your first born, maybe second born, but not third, forth or fifth!! LOL!!!.
Brenna lives about 30 minutes from Park City, and it's beautiful where she is, reminds me of Colorado.














8 comments:

Vana said...

wow..what a super mom!

Alyssa said...

whoa! that is a lot of kiddies:) they are all so cute! Glad you had a great time visiting your friend.

Brenna LaPray said...

We all love "auntie Kasey!" Thanks for the visit and the dinner and the baby holding. The list could go on and on. You are the definition of friend and I'm so lucky to know you. Lots of love.

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

What a beautiful family, and your friend sure doesn't look like she has had 5 kids! Sounds like you had a great time, and time much deserved!!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend! Those babies are just too yummy. So glad you had a nice time. Talk to you soon...
T

Beth said...

i was just in park city for artnest - it is sooo gorgeous there !! and yes i did partake in some wine too !! sounds like you had fun seeing your friend!
xo,
beth

Anonymous said...

I have heard you talk about Brenna many times. I is nice to put a picture to a name. She is so pretty and her children are beautiful! So glad you were able to visit.

Leanne said...

My husband and I have some Mormon friends. And when we spend the night at their house I do think about the coffee thing in the morning- ha! CUTE kiddos! I love the black + white pictures. Wow, five little ones...

Looks like you had a nice visit!