1.24.2009

diary of a girl....

I want to introduce you to Alix, she is the author my favorite fashion blog The Cherry Blossom Girl. It was because of her that I even started a fashion blog in the first place. "huh", you say. Yes, I had a fashiony type blog, but it was just not going where i wanted it to. Some of you knew of it, most of you didn't. Well, it's gone. done. I've gotten some emails this last week, wondering......"where did it go"???? Well, it's moved here, to my first and foremost blog. I am the author, i can do what i want. Why can't I mix fashion with shop, and style and family......? I can! Yes, i can.


The great thing about fashion, is it's addictive. You can pull it off. Yes, even with a small amount to spend, it can be done. You'll see!


I even found my friend Rebekah posing for the camera!



Hello Rebekah! Rebekah has the blog Littlebyrd, and I love this girl. We decided that we are heading to France and with her love of vintage combined with style, and my love of style combined with vintage, it's going to be one fabulous trip. We even thought that if we could get a magazine to sponsor the trip for us, we could blog about the whole thing, and also write a nice little feature for the magazine.


COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE.....PLEASE EMAIL ME IF THAT SOUNDS GOOD!
{i will hold off on all other offers till i hear from you}





Okay girls, the next few photo's are of me. yes, me. Now I'm not going to lie and say that I don't like being photographed, because I do. It's fun. I love style. I love to show you style. I love clothes. cute clothes...
and if other girls can do it, why shouldn't I?








{this little dress I have on below was from the gap, clearenced at $24 late summer.} Oh, and the birdcage necklace.......right HERE.



{ and this one below is not because the paparazzi was following me, HA! It was for a post on my old fashiony blog. Gosh, i do love that hat! Bday gift from the hubby, and he knows me so well...}












{The skirt above is from my dear friend Christina's shop Sage Creek. It's a local shop here in town.} Oh, and the hat again, did i tell you that i love that hat?






I'm going to finish up here by saying that the shoes above are from Target of all places, and on sale for a whopping $18, and if that's not a good deal, they were completely clearanced 2 weeks ago for $8!!!!


So, there you go girls, the diary of a girl, who loves style, and of course her hat.








22 comments:

Rebecca said...

hello...i stumbled onto your blog a couple of months ago and love to come back to visit...i too...am a fellow anthro addict and even right now i am fighting strong urge to drive the 5 minutes to my anthro...promised the mister i would adhere to the new family budget...what was i thinking and i am losing the fight against said urge...thanks for sharing such cute posts...cheers!

the wild raspberry said...

great clothes kasey. i'm with you on the trip to france! just did a post about it. it's really on my mind. au revoir mon amie.

Leah C said...

Love the hat, love the shoes! And loving your sense of style:)

Anonymous said...

cute outfits! I KNOW you can mix the two, your love of fashion and interior design! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Can I join you to France as well?

:)

That first picture of Alix is adorable!

Brandie said...

I was wondering what happened! I absolutely agree, it is your blog, you can post what you want to(and I'm not just saying that because I do;) I feel like my blog is a reflection of me. I love fashion, food, friends, vintage, etc. and it all has a place on my blog. Just have fun, that's all anyone can ask.

By the way, I found Alix's blog through your's a few weeks ago and am totally addicted. She is genius! How I wish I had a blog as stylish as hers. Something to aspire to:)

Free Art Printables said...

You look fabulous in all of those pictures! Love the outfits!

Backyard Candle Co. said...

you are just adorable and have such a great style!

Maisy said...

Happy you made your decision.
Great cloths. Perfect!

Jen Kershner said...

Seriously, thank you for introducing me to those 2 blogs. Love them both. I'm so, so happy that you are adding your fashion stuff to this blog. Now I love it twice as much here.

Anonymous said...

Love it all!! C'mon CL, these girls would be great for an article we all would love to see!!! Hope you show more fashion soon. Between you and Rebekah I am wanting to buy cute clothes again, not just sweatpants!!!

Teresa
xo

littlebyrd said...

I love you! This is so fun seeing your outfits. You look adorable in all! My friend Brooke in LA is going to jump on the What I'm Wearing wagon and she always comes up with fun and unique outfits. Good idea throwing the magazine idea out there! You never know who is reading...

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

I am LOVING those shoes!! :) How funny you live in St. Charles, I used to live in Wheaton! Love that area!! Have a great Sunday :),
Stacey

Jeanne Oliver said...

You will love this...when Kelly reads my blog he always reads Runway Girl....today he was asking me what happened to it and why was it gone. Obviously you had a die hard fan!!!!

Wendy said...

And you do have FABULOUS style! Just what I love. I was a fashion major in college. I was, shall we say, addicted to clothes. Still am. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Kasey, you are soooo way cute! I soooo wish I could put outfits together with style & flair like you do. The only colors my wardrobe used to have was black, white & jeans. I've gotten better. I consciously try to buy color but, it is a little stressful for me. I just never know if I'm doing it "right". I know, a little lame.

A fashion trip to France sounds like a dream. I would love to read that article!

Vana said...

You do have a great eye for style Kacey! You look adorable in all those outfits. Are you and Rebekah for real flying to France? I am jealous! Sigh*
I am doing a fabulous giveaway, starting tonight...please enter to win:)

Jenny Plumb said...

Glad I found someone else who loves to parade around in fun clothes! Phew! Lovely.

Brenna LaPray said...

Adorable Kasey. I wish I could say the same about having my picture taken. I have always loved your style. BTW, I miss runway girl.

traci said...

i loved this style post. you can have these anytime. you have great styly!! i though you had another blog at one time. but couldn't find it again. now i know why. i love sage creek. the last 2 times i headed to your house, i stopped there too.

paige said...

like i tell caroline...
'you're just so cute i could squeeeeeeeeze ya!"

Anonymous said...

You are adorable!!
p.s Love that song "and then there's you"

Joy
xo

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

You're adorable...I love all of your fun photos and I hope you get your sponsored trip to Paris! :)