1.11.2009

her mothers daughter....

This is her mothers daughter. She braved 20 degrees today with some light snowing so i could get some photo's of her. I mentioned a few weeks ago that i was taking some photo classes, and yesterday the class i took was getting to know my DSLR. I really just wanted to learn what my camera could do, a very basic class. Next month I'm taking an all day photoshop class, and that's what has me very excited.

Let me tell you the best advice i was given. It was from the lovely Mrs French {bliss}, who is a talented photographer, and has yet to take a class.

Anyway, she told me ..."don't get all wrapped up in the technical side of trying to take a photo, just focus on the beauty of what your taking, and everything will come into place."

So, "Thank you" Mrs French, i do believe I caught some beauty today.


Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

Maisy said...

Lola is such her mother's daughter. She is just stunning.
Just a pretty as her mama!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet girl!!

Anonymous said...

where did you find that dress, love it!!

paige said...

lovely shots out there in the snow & her blonde hair & her precious cream ensemble , complete with anthro gift topper...just eat her up i tell ya!
ps- how is baby wren
xo

Leah C said...

Yes, you did catch some beauty! Lola is a beautiful young lady...and a good sport, too:)

Backyard Candle Co. said...

she is sooo adorable! And her clothes are to die for just like her mothers!

Simply Me Art said...

Beautiful Job Kasey! The photos capture her Cuteness. She is so Stylish sitting in the snow. Jamie

Anonymous said...

Kasey, those are gorgeous, and so is Lola even in 20 degree weather! The advice Mrs. French gave you is perfect, run with it! Beauty is what you see~

Hugs~

Jeanne Oliver said...

I hope you gave that girl some cold hard cash:-) Tell Lola that she is a cutie! She is really growing up.

the wild raspberry said...

from the first photo...you can tell-that girl has spunk. last photo-what a sweetie.

Liz Harrell said...

What beautiful pictures! Anthropologie has nothing on you!

traci said...

i do believe you caught some beauty. what a brave little one. so cute.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Brandie said...

Gorgeous Kasey! I sure hope Layla cooperates when I get my new camera;)

Brenna LaPray said...

Great pictures. Little Lola looks beautiful in her dress. You tell her Auntie Brenna is sooo proud of her.

Vana said...

Isn't Traci the sweetest? Who needs the classes anyways! She is a hands on pro! Lola looks sooo cute!

Jen Kershner said...

Kasey- Isn't it fun to have a "mini-me"? I have one too and I'm so grateful for it.

Hey, I was wondering, what's your favorite shade of white for painting furniture? Jen

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

They're amazing! What a great eye you have. YOur daughter is darling.

Anonymous said...

How precious is she? And posing outside in 20 degree weather? More than a trooper. She's a saint! VERY sweet photos Kasey.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these!

Mrs.French said...

I feel so honored to be mentioned in this post....especially in a post attached to such gorgeous photos! xo t

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

kasey, tell lola that she looks adorable and is a very good sport for freezing her little behind off for you. see ya, judy

please sir said...

Adorable photos!!!

Laura said...

Such pretty photos!!!